You can make this pizza in under 30 minutes. Leftovers are guaranteed unless you are feeding a group.
Olives (I prefer black or Kalmata)
Feta Cheese, crumbled
Red Wine Vinegar
1. Prepare your toppings (kale, red onion, grape tomatoes, and olives). You will notice I don't list a measurement for each topping. That is because I feel each person likes their pizza prepared differently and can make the judgement call.
a. You will want to remove the tough stems from the kale and break into smaller pieces. I usually just rip greens apart as opposed to chopping. It just seems to work better.
b. Thinly slice your red onions.
d. Slice your olives
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
a. Add the sliced onions to the oil and cook for five minutes.
b. Add the tomatoes and cook for one minute.
c. Add the kale and cook until it begins to wilt, about two minutes.
3. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the olives.
4. To prepare the Greek Salad dressing drizzle, combine 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of Greek Seasoning.
5. If no pre bake (check the crust package instructions) is required, place toppings and the crumbled feta atop the pizza dough. I used a full 4 oz. container of crumbled feta. (I love cheese)
6. Drizzle the dressing across your pizza evenly. I added a few extra sprinkles of Greek Seasoning at this point, too.
7. Bake according to crust package instructions and enjoy!
Post a Comment